Andemos (“walking together”) is the international volunteer program for Peace and Hope International that aims to stimulate exchange and mutual learning between people from different countries, cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds, as we serve, learn, and seek justice among marginalized communities in Peru, Bolivia, and Ecuador.
The Peace and Hope Institute (IPE) is an institute of research and formation of the fraternity of the Peace and Hope organizations, whose aim is oriented towards academic formation, research, generation of spaces for dialogue and publications around the themes and experiences related to integral mission for development, Christian ethics for human dignity, a culture of peace for justice and human rights.
In IPE most of our publications were written in Spanish, here you find some publications in English:
- How to face disasters – Serie of Bible Studies
- Within four walls – Evangelicals and domestic violence in Peru (Summary)
- Within four walls – Evangelicals and domestic violence in Peru (Abreviated version)
- Within four walls – Evangelicals and domestic violence in Ecuador (Abreviated version)
- Within four walls – Evangelicals and domestic violence in Cordova, Argentina (Summary)
Thank you for considering join the noble cause of standing up for the rights of victims of injustice in the Andean countries. Your contribution allows us to walk alongside them, providing them with wholistic services that empower them as survivors who can regain hope in a brighter future.
There are several ways in which you can support Paz y Esperanza programmes:
Mail a Cheque or Charity Voucher:
Please make your cheque or voucher payable to Paz y Esperanza UK and send it to:
Paz y Esperanza UK
185 Peckham Rye
London SE15 3HZ
Paz y Esperanza UK is registered with HMRC to recover Gift Aid on donations made online at <https://www.justgiving.com/pazyesperanza>